1. Go to Report Center → Question banks.
2. Click on Add question bank.
3. On the side form that appears, add the Name of your new question bank and click on Add.
4. Once your new questionnaire has been created, hover over Edit questions under the Manage column.
5. Hover over the + (plus icon) on the upper right side of the screen and click on the type of question you would like to add to your question bank. Choose between Multiple choice, True/False, and Open-ended. Insert as many questions as you wish, by repeating the step.
You can also import questions from other question banks you have already created, as well as learning activities from your courses. To do that, click on Import questions at the top of the page. Μake sure you choose the question from either another Questions Bank or Other Courses.
After finishing with the questionnaire, click on Save. The questionnaire has been saved to your question bank and you can use it whenever you want to.