In this article, you will find more information on how to manage your created Blogposts. To find more information on how to create a Blog in your LearnWorlds school, click here.
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. After enabling the Blog in your school, click on Blog → Manage posts at the top menu.
3. In the Posts Manager, you can find a list of all of your blog posts.
In the Posts Manager you can search the blog by title and/or filter posts by post category You can also edit, preview, delete, or clone the blog page.
Change the status of a Blog post
To set a Blog post from public to draft and vice versa, you need to click on the red or green button accordingly under the status column and confirm the change.
Clone/ Delete blog post
You can clone or delete any of your blog posts.
Blog Post Page Properties
While on a Blog Post page, click on Blog → Post Properties.
- Post tab: You can edit the initial title, description, image, published date, categories, or the author name given on the blog post.
- Properties tab: In the Properties tab, you can edit the page name and copy the public URL of the page, or choose to show or hide the topbar/footer. Also, you can make this blog page available to your public or set it in a draft mode if it is not ready yet.
SEO tab: By default, the Automatically Extract SEO engine is enabled, however, you can manually alter the SEO if you disable this option.