In order to start receiving payments for your courses, you need to connect your LearnWorlds site with a payment gateway.
1Go to Settings--> Financial Settings.
2Sroll down until you find the Payment Gateway section.
TWO CHECKOUT ACCOUNT:
The Account Number can be found in the top-right corner by hovering your mouse over the User icon.
TWO CHECKOUT PRIVATE KEY:
The Private Key can be found by navigating to the Account > API Tab. After agreeing to the terms presented you can generate it.
TWO CHECKOUT SECRET:
Navigate to Account > Site Management and scroll to the bottom of the page. You will find the Secret Word there.
TWO CHECKOUT PASSWORD:
The checkout password is the one you defined when creating the username. Follow the TWO CHECKOUT USERNAME instructions.
TWO CHECKOUT USERNAME:
You must create a username which can be done by navigating to the Account > User Management Tab > Create username. When creating the username select API ACCESS and make sure the checkbox API UPDATING is checked. Now complete the form (username, password, email) and create it.
- i. Navigate to Account > Site Management
- ii. Under header Site Settings turn Demo Setting -> OFF
- iii. Scroll until you find Direct Return and select Header Redirect (its a bullet)
- iv. Under the Direct Return setting you can also find the APPROVED URL field which must be set to your unique APPROVED URL (can be found in your school's 2checkout financial settings under additional setup).
- v. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
follow this quick tutorial
Keep in mind that: Subscription-based sales are supported only through Stripe payment gateway.