In order to start receiving payments for your courses, you need to connect your LearnWorlds site with a payment gateway.
1. Go to Settings → Financial → Payment Gateway.
2. Select the Payment Gateway you want.
Depending on the Payment Gateway you want to use, you can follow the instructions in the following articles:
Keep in mind that:
- Subscription-based sales are supported only through the Stripe payment gateway. More information regarding the Subscription Plans page here.
- You can also create payment plans and sell your courses or bundles with Installments (for Pro Trainer plan and above), available to you via Stripe.
- In case you want to use another Payment Gateway, you can accept payments there and each time you see an incoming payment you can proceed with a manual enrollment. You can check this relevant article: Manually enroll a learner in a Course. If your chosen payment gateway integrates with Zapier, you can use it to automate the enrollment process and, for the Learning Center plan, you can also consider our API.
- Finally, you can also create your own installment button through your PayPal payment gateway.
If you would like to know about the pricing choices for your courses available to you, please feel free to check this article.
Note: Sandbox is used for testing purposes. A test environment before launching your school is ideal!