From the Properties tab, you can manage the page settings, such as edit the page's name, copy its URL, set a custom or common topbar/footer (or remove altogether), add/remove groups from a page, set an expiration date, and switch the page between draft and public status.
Page Name: In this field, you can rename your Page, and this change will also reflect in the Pages Manager. The Page name will also be reflected as the name of your browser's tab.
Page Slug (URL): You can change the slug of your page. It's not feasible to change the slug of the following pages:
- Product pages if the product is public. This includes Course, Bundle, and Subscription pages.
- Affiliates pages, if you have enabled the Affiliate Program for your school.
- Blog Home Page, if you have enabled the Blog.
If you want to have a different slug and make further page customizations, then you need to clone the page.
Topbar: If you do not want your topbar to be visible on some, or even most of your pages, our team has created a setting just for you.
- If you do not wish to change your top bar, as you prefer to keep the same one as you have originally created, then select Common Site topbar.
- If you want to adjust your page according to your marketing ideas or different strategies, you can click on the Custom page topbar, and then you will need to edit your topbar as you desire for this specific page only!
- If you are not happy with the two previous choices and you just don't want your topbar to be visible on that specific page in your school, then click on No topbar at all.
Note: If you want to check more information on how to edit your top-bar and add navigational buttons, check the following articles:
Groups: You can add groups to your pages to categorize them, in order to keep them organized in your Pages Manager tool. Groups are not visible to users, but only to the admins in the Pages Manager.
Expiration date: You can insert an expiration date to a page if it includes content that you don't want to be published after a specific date, such as limited offers, or anything similar. Kindly note that the page will not get deleted, but will be converted to draft Status (unpublished).
Status Draft/Public: You can keep a page hidden from users by setting the Status to Draft or publish it by converting it to Public.