Pabbly Connect is an online automation tool that allows you to connect different apps and automate repetitive workflows. This means you can automate many workflows by connecting your LearnWorlds school to any of the 1000+ apps available on Pabbly Connect (including Salesforce, WordPress, Pipedrive, Google Sheets, Slack, etc.).
Sign In/Up to Pabbly Connect
How to Use Pabbly Connect
1. Once you have logged into your Pabbly Connect account, click on "Access Now" under the Pabbly Connect column.
2. Click "Create Workflow" and provide a name for your automation.
3. Search LearnWorlds under "Choose App" on the Trigger or Action field, depending on the automation you want to create.
4. Select one of the available Triggers or Actions, and paste the webhook URL on the relevant webhook slot in your LearnWorlds school (available in the Learning Center plan or higher).
You can also visit our support article for more information: How to Use Webhooks
4. You will need to have an available test user account in your school, be enrolled in any product or have fulfilled the Trigger you want to set, in order for Pabbly Connect to use some samples during the testing process. If the webhook has been inserted correctly in your school and such a test user exists, then you will be able to view the received test response.
5. You have successfully connected your LearnWorlds account with Pabbly Connect. You can further add actions from other apps by clicking on the plus icon.
6. Make sure to have your workflow enabled in order to run properly (the equivalent of a "Save" button).
In case you are a new user of Pabbly Connect, you can visit their Help Center here on how to add triggers, actions, or additional filters and routers.
Available Triggers & Actions
A workflow usually consists of two or more steps. The first is always a Trigger (event) that is fired from the source system, and the following steps are either Search or Actions (would perform an action/creation on the target system).
Below you can find all the LearnWorlds webhook triggers that are available in Pabbly:
|User is registered/updated||Triggers when a new user has been created, or an existing one was updated.|
|New Certificate||Triggers when a certificate is awarded to a user.|
|New Lead||Triggers when an email lead is captured.|
|Course completed||Triggers when the course is completed.|
|Subscription / installment is canceled||Triggers when a subscription is cancelled.|
|Subscription trial is started||Triggers when a subscription trial has started.|
|New Purchase||Triggers when a purchase occurs.|
|Subscription / installment is paid||Triggers when a payment transaction for purchase (including one-off purchase, subscription payment, or installment of a payment plan) is successfully charged. For a subscription or a payment plan, a new transaction is created for every single payment.|
The following are all the actions available on LearnWorlds:
|Create User||Adds a new user to the school. If a user with this email already exists, this user will be updated.|
|Update User||Updates an existing user.|
|Enroll User to a Product||Gives the user access to a product: a course (paid, private, free) or bundle. If a user with this email already exists in Learnworlds, this user will be enrolled in the selected product. If not, then a new user will be created and then enrolled in the selected product.|
|Unenroll User From a Product||Removes access from a course (paid, private) or bundle for the given user.|
|Suspend a User||Suspends a user from logging in or creating another account.|
|Unsuspend a User||Unsuspends a user.|
|Add tag to user||Adds one or more tags to a user.|
|Remove Tag From User||Removes one or more tags from a user.|
|Get a user by ID||Searches for a user by email or user id.|
|Get all users||Lists all existing users.|
|Get all courses||Lists all existing courses.|
|Get all bundles||Lists all existing bundles.|
For any clarifications, don't hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.