In this article, you can check how to find the public URL of your products so as to share it with users and include it in marketing campaigns.
How to find your Course, Bundle, or Subscription's public URL
1. Navigate to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Go to the Pages Manager and select the course/bundle/subscription page.
3. Once on the desired page, hover your mouse over Page and click on Page Properties.
4. Click on Copy URL, so as to copy the URL to your clipboard.
Alternatively, you can find public URLs via the Admin Menu.
How to find your Course's URL via the Admin Menu
1. Navigate to Courses and select the desired course.
2. Select Access.
3. Click Copy URL.
How to find your Bundle's public URL via the Admin Menu
1. Navigate to Marketing and click on Bundles.
2. Select Edit Properties, on your desired Bundle under Actions.
3. Click on Copy URL.
How to find your Subscription's public URL via the Admin Menu
1. Navigate to Marketing and click on Subscriptions.
2. Select Edit Properties, on the desired subscription plan under Actions.
3. Click on the Copy URL.