Intercom is a fundamentally new way to communicate with your customers. It shows you who is using your product or website and makes it easy to personally communicate with them through targeted, behavior-driven email, in-app, and web messages.
With intercom you can:
- Educate Customers: Create and share content to help people better understand your product and get answers faster.
- Get Product Feedback: Get quality product feedback from the right users, at scale.
- Engage Customers: Onboard & retain users with targeted email & in-app messages.
- Resolve Customer Issues: Work together in a live conversations inbox & use live user data to solve customer issues faster.
- Acquire Customers: Talk directly to visitors to your website to turn them into customers.
LearnWorlds integration with Intercom, following a few easy steps, allows you to communicate with your students, personally, at scale-on your online school, and by email.
Find your Intercom workspace ID
1. Visit your Intercom Page and click on the profile icon at the bottom left corner of the navigation menu using your Intercom account. Your workspace ID is available under Settings → Installation → Web. On this page, proceed to click on With code.
2. Copy your unique 8digit "app_id".
Alternatively, you can find your workspace ID by checking on the URL of any page you have open, in Intercom. It's the code that comes after apps/ in the URL. As an example, the workspace ID in the following url, is rnl4m1e8.
Activate the integration in your LearnWorlds School
1. Go to Settings → Integrations → Growth tools.
2. Activate Intercom and paste the 8digit code at the text field.
3. Hit Save.
Now your LearnWorlds school is successfully integrated with your Intercom. Visit the Intercom Page to start communicating with your customers.