Keap Max Classic (former InfusionSoft) is a tool for Customer relationship management (CRM) that lets you manage your company’s interactions with current and potential customers. It combines your essential tools in one app that takes the friction out of your client interactions. Among the features available are marketing automation, sales pipeline, scheduling appointments, analytics, etc. You can find all the relevant information here.
LearnWorlds platform can easily integrate Keap Max Classic, so to automate emails or registration and update enrollments in your CRM database.
This automation can be achieved in just a few simple steps by Zapier.
Zapier is an online automation tool that can connect your LearnWorlds school with more than a thousand popular applications!
1. First either create a Zapier account [by following steps (a) and (b) of this article] or log in to your existing one.
2. Now you can create your own workflow by connecting two apps together!
2a. Select LearnWorlds as the first app for this automation.
2b. Then select Keap Max Classic, as the connected app.
2c. Select the trigger, for example when a New User is created in your LearnWorlds school.
2d. Now select an action for this trigger, for example, Create/Update the Keap Max Classic Contact.
2e. You can now Make a Zap by clicking on Try it!
3. You may now connect your LearnWorlds account for this automation or select the existing account if you had created other Zaps in the past. As soon as you sign in with your LW account, you can test your triggers!
4. Zapier will pull a “sample” for setting up the automation. In this example, a newly registered User A has been pulled as a test.
5. By clicking Continue, you’ll be prompted to verify the second (i.e. Keap Max Classic) app for this Zapier automation.
6. Simply click on the Action event in case you would like to choose another action to be performed in Keap Max Classic.
7. The Create/Update Contact has been selected for this example. After clicking on Continue, you’ll be asked to connect your Keap Max Classic account and confirm your consent to be accessed by Zapier.
8. Your Keap Max Classic account is now connected and by clicking on the Continue button you’ll be directed to a list of fields you may configure for the contact creation or update in Keap Max Classic. All fields are optional except for the user’s email address.
9. To insert a variable for the required email field, kindly click on the relevant field. From the drop-down menu, select User Email.
10. It is time to configure the data fields that you wish to be updated in the Keap Max Classic Contact list as the Action Set/Sequence. In this example, the New Customer value has been selected and the next optional field configures the automation for duplicates.
11. By choosing variables, you may fill in all the optional user detail fields.
12. Once you complete the configuration of the data fields to be updated in Keap Max Classic CRM, you may click on Continue so to test the Zapier automation!
13. Finally, click on the Test & Continue.
Hopefully, you’ll receive a success message confirming that your automation has been configured correctly! By clicking Turn On Zap the Zap will be activated!
and you may verify that the test user has been added or updated in your Keap Max Classic Contact list.
All that is left now is to start enjoying the automatic interaction between your school and Keap Max Classic CRM!