Webex is a popular teleconferencing option to meet and collaborate in several online educational settings. You can connect your LearnWorlds school with your Webex account and then create Webex learning activities. In this article, you will find all of the information you need to connect Webex with your LearnWorlds school.
How to Connect your Webex account
1. Go to Settings → Integrations → Live Sessions.
2. Activate your Webex Integration.
3. Choose whether you wish to allow instructors to connect their own Webex accounts (available in our Learning Center plans or higher).
4. Click on Connect account.
5. Enter your Webex credentials and click Connect:
- Account Title: The title of your Account.
- Webex User ID (or email): Your account’s user ID or email.
- Password: The password of your Webex account.
- Site Link: The name of your Webex Site. Make sure not to add webex.com in your Site name field. Check the image below:
Once your account is connected, you can also assign the account to some or all of your school instructors.
How to Connect Multiple Webex Accounts
In our Learning Center plans or higher, you can connect multiple Webex accounts. Follow the previous steps and connect additional Webex accounts.
How to Assign Instructors to Webex Accounts
It is possible for instructors to connect their own Webex accounts via their instructor Dashboard (available on Learning Center plans or higher) if you have enabled the Enable instructor accounts field on your Live Sessions page.
While in the instructor Dashboard, click on Live Sessions and connect your Webex account.
Note: The Webex accounts associated and connected by an instructor in the instructor Dashboard will not be visible in the admin Dashboard.
How to Uninstall the Webex App
Navigate to your Live Sessions page and click on Disconnect. The Webex account will be instantly removed.