In Learnworlds you can set two special users where each one of them is responsible for different areas in your school. The first one is responsible for support for courses and the second one for technical issues. You can also set an option to contact each of them on the student menu.
Νavigate to Settings → Notification emails → Admin Settings.
Teacher Support Account
1. To Insert a Teacher Support Account click on Connect account on the respective field.
2. At the User account field type "@" and then start typing the name of the user you would like to choose. The results of your search will appear at a dropdown list with users. Select the one you wish to enter.
3. Click on Select account.
Technical Support Account
1. Click on Choose Account at the appropriate text field and follow steps 2-3 above.
2. Click on Save at the top of the page, to finalize your changes.
Note: Keep in mind, that you can delete or change the users you have chosen whenever you wish.
Add the Teacher/Tech Support links to your school
1. Go to your Site Builder → Edit School Site → Edit School Topbar → After sign-in/up topbar, to edit your topbar, and select the Navigation Menu.
2. You can add a new menu item or a Sub-menu under the "Me" category. You can name the categories respectively (ex. Tech Support).
3. Click on the pencil icon and select Go to→ App and Select App→ Technical Support. Do the same respectively for the Teacher Support.
4. Click on Done and then Save and Close on your topbar settings.