The instructor of a course is a decisive factor for its potential customers, for that reason, it is very important to be able to communicate effectively who the instructor is. The Course layout pages in LearnWorlds, allow you to display information (Photography, Biography, etc) about the Instructor of the course.
1. Access the Course layout page of the course you want to add the instructor's information Click on +Add section to add one of our available Persons & Quotes Sections.
2. Fill the fields with information about the author. All fields are optional. You can fill in whichever you wish and delete those that you don't want to use.
3. Alter the course's Instructor photo and make any other alterations, so that the section better fits your course's style.
4. Click on Save to save your changes.
- You can repeat the process for any additional instructors.
- After adding a section to your page, you may want to make alterations to the section's general settings, actions, and layout settings in the Sideform.