The Site Builder offers plenty of editing features for you to create the most stunning pages. In this article, you will find information about a page's components and how to create a custom page.
Every Site Builder page consists of the following:
Your site's Topbar appears on the top of each page and navigates your users throughout your site. At the topbar, you will demonstrate your brand logo, navigation links, and sign-in/up forms.
The Sections are the main blocks in between the Topbar & Footer of your LearnWorlds site, and they build up the page's content. Any widget must be placed within a section.
The Widgets are helpful components that enrich the layout area of the pages. They are additional elements that can be added to any page's sections or to your topbar.
Create and Manage Pages
To create a page navigate to Site Builder → Edit School Site → Add → +New Page, or Site Builder → Edit School Site → Pages and click on the + icon.
As soon as you create your page, you can manage its settings from the Page Properties. If you want to create and organize multiple pages, you can find them from the Page Manager.
After you have created your page (and in case you have chosen an Empty Layout), only the top bar and the footer will be visible (if you have enabled them from the Pages Properties).
Page Components (Sections & Widgets)
To add content to your pages, you need to:
1. Add sections, and customize the text, layout, and actions. You can either choose pre-made templates or build your own section layout.
2. You can further customize a section by adding widgets.
While Editing a page in our Site Builder, you will also be able to see the following options:
- Page options
- Topbar & Footer
- Page Custom Code
- Edit (copy-clone)
- Design - Theme Explorer
- Site Options
- Site Navigation
- Site Custom Code
- Site Language
- Site flavors
- Add (Page, Post, Popup, Funnel)
- Help (helpful resources)
- Page info
- Preview on different devices
- Preview and Save your changes
You can undo and redo your editing actions in the Site Builder and Assessment/Form editor. More specifically, this option is available for:
→ Site builder - Edit pages
→ Site builder - Edit popup
→ Edit topbar
→ Edit footer
- The Undo/Redo option is only available while editing a page/assessment; for example, if you change the page title via the Page Properties, you cannot undo this action via the undo/redo option.
- The Undo/Redo option can also be used after saving a Page or Assessment/Form if you do not leave the page you are editing.