The Site Builder offers plenty of editing features for you to create the most stunning pages. In this article, you will find information about a page's components and how to create a custom page, instead of using our pre-made templates. Let's start!
Create and Manage Pages
1. The first step is to create a page by navigating to Site Builder → Edit School Site → +New Page.
2. As soon as you create your page, you can manage its settings from the Page Properties.
3. In case you want to create and organize multiple pages, you can find them from the Page Manager.
Page Content (Sections & Widgets)
After you have created your page (and in case you have chosen an Empty Layout), only the top bar and the footer will be visible (if you have enabled them from the Pages Properties). To add some content to your page, you need to:
2. You can further customize a section by adding widgets.
After you have added your sections and widgets to your page, you can customize:
1. The section's layout template, by clicking on the Layout → Left and Right arrow buttons.
2. The background of a section by adding color, image, video, Embed code, or an SVG file!
3. The dividers and overlays.
4. The layout of sections and widgets, to align them, adjust their height & width.
5. The position of columns that are included in a section by clicking on Edit Columns.
7. The links of your widgets and redirections.
Note: If you wish to delete any widget or section, you can just click on it and delete it by hitting the bin icon on the right sideform.
Last but not least, remember to always click on Save and also get a preview of your latest changes, by clicking on Preview.