LearnWorlds' Site Builder offers intuitive ways to perform basic design actions (like adding, deleting, and moving sections), allowing you to put all your effort into deciding upon your school's design, rather than focusing on how to perform the actions needed to achieve it.
Add a section
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site. Choose the page you like to perform the relevant changes to (e.g add, delete, or move sections), via the dropdown menu or the Pages Manager.
2. Once you have selected the page, hover over between sections and click on +Add Section.
In the menu that appears, add one of the offered sections or Build your own layout.
Move, copy, duplicate or delete your sections
You can choose the desired section by clicking on it or by clicking on Edit. The side form will appear on the right side of your page.
1. You can move a whole section upwards or downwards within your page, with the up or down arrows.
2. You can copy the section.
3. You can paste it on the same page, or even paste it onto a completely different page.
Note: This action has to be performed on the same browser window.
You can find out more on how to copy and paste your sections, in our respective article.
4. You can duplicate it so the exact same section will appear below it, on the same page.
5. Edit HTML code .
6. If you wish to delete a section or an element of a section, click on the trash can icon on the side form and confirm its deletion in the pop-up message.