LearnWorlds is making it possible to have your very own white-labeled branded Social Logins for Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google, and Apple meaning that you can completely remove any mention of the LearnWorlds brand (e.g., LearnWorlds logo) on the Social Logins.
Google Developer Account Settings
In order to set up your Developer Account settings, you need to follow the steps below:
1. Login with your Google Account in the Google Cloud Platform and click on Console option.
2. Select the Select a project dropdown menu. You can either choose an already existing organization or create a new project. To create a new project, you can read the relevant instructions in the Google article here.
3. You need to click on APIs and Services → Auth consent screen → External → Create. Fill out the OAuth consent screen fields and click on Save and Continue.
- The Support email is related to the email that users can contact if they have questions about their consent.
- In the Authorized domains option, you need to add an authorized domain. If your app needs to go through verification, please go to the Google Search Console to check if your domains are authorized. For more info, you can read our relevant article here.
- You cannot authorize subdomains. If you go to add a subdomain in the Authorized domains field, you may get an error message.
- The Developer account email has to be filled out in case Google needs to notify you about any changes to your project.
Copy the unique Client ID and the Client Secret to finalize the white labeling process in your LearnWorlds school.
Finalize the Whitelabeling Configuration in LearnWorlds
1. Navigate to your LearnWorlds school and click on Site Builder → Sign in/up → Social under Site Settings.
2. Add the Client ID (Key) and Secret under Whitelabel Social Logins and click on Save.