In LearnWorlds when it comes to assessment learning activities, you can build up questions and save them to your school's Question Bank to reuse them. For more information on how to store questions in a Question Bank, you can check this article.
1. Click on Add question → Import Questions on your learning activity.
2. Select the second option "From Question Bank".
3. Locate the questions you want to import, mark the right checkbox, and click on Import. To import all questions, click on the first checkbox, which is the Assessment Title.
4. Click Save to finalize the process.
- When importing questions from a Question bank, you have the option to either Import or Sync the questions. By selecting the first option, you maintain independence in the assessment learning activity, and any further changes you apply to those questions will not be reflected on the Question Bank and any linked assessment learning activities. In comparison with the Sync button, if you choose to sync the questions in the assessment learning activity while they are also being inserted in other assessments, any changes you made will automatically be updated on the other courses as well.
- You can also import questions from other assessments or from an excel file.