The term ‘third-party integrations’ means adding external data to your existing LearnWorlds school, which uses different APIs (Application Program Interfaces). For example, if you want your users to be able to live chat with you through Facebook Messenger, you may need to integrate a chat program with your school, since this is not offered as a built-in feature in our platform.
The first step of integrating a third-party tool is creating the code in your tool and according to the tool's support articles to allocate in which HTML part in your school to paste it.
For example, MailerLite has a support article How to create an embedded form in which they mention in detail how to copy the script and where to paste it in your website/school:
So, in order to integrate a 3rd-party tool, you will need to:
1. Log in to your third-party tool.
2. Find the code that needs to be added to your school and copy it.
3. Go to your LearnWorlds school and click on Site Builder → Custom Code → Site Custom Code.
4. Paste the code in the relevant slot that is advised in the tool's support articles. For more information on how to use your School's Custom Code, check this article.
5. Don't forget to click on Update and save your changes!
If you face difficulties with the process, you can always contact us at email@example.com or submit a ticket.