LearnWorlds widgets are helpful components that enrich the layout area of the pages. They are additional elements that can be added to any pages' sections or to your topbar.
Add a widget
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site. Choose the page you like to perform the relevant changes to (e.g add, delete, or move widgets), via the dropdown menu or the Pages Manager.
2. Once you have selected the page, hover over between the elements in your sections and click on the + icon/Add Widget.
3. In the menu that appears, add one of the offered sections or Build your own layout.
You can find out more about the Page Structure, in our respective article.
Drag-and-Drop, Move, Copy, Duplicate, or Delete your widgets
You can choose the desired widget by clicking on it. The side form will appear on the right side of your page.
1. You change the location of the widget. Click on the top of the widget (where the move icon will appear) and drag and drop the item to the desired location.
2. You can move a whole widget upwards or downwards within your page, with the up or down arrows.
3. You can copy the widget.
4. You can paste it on the same page, or even paste it onto a completely different page. Note that this action has to be performed on the same browser window. You can find out more on how to copy and paste your widgets, in our respective article.
5. You can duplicate it so the exact same section will appear below it, on the same page.
6. You can edit HTML code.
7. You can delete the widget by clicking on the trash can icon on the side form and confirming its deletion in the pop-up message.
You can learn more about some of the widgets offered in our respective articles:
- Headings and Main Text widget
- Typing Effect widget
- Accordions widget
- Animations widget
- Buttons widget
- Counter widget
- Animated counters widget
- Events Calendar widget
- Galleries (Video, Images) widget
- Icons widget
- Lists widget
- Screens (Video, Images) widget
- Social widget
- Spacer widget
- Tabs widget
- Timer widget
- Image and Vector Graphics (SVG) widget