Social Widgets are elements you can add in your pages' sections, redirecting your users to your Social media apps (including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Vimeo, and TikTok).
To add a Social Widget:
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you want to edit from the Pages Manager.
3. Click on the +Add section to add a pre-built Media & Text section (which includes social) or click on the + icon /+Add Widget if you want to add a Social widget individually as an element in your existing sections.
If you wish to edit your Social widget, click on Edit Social Links to adjust the below fields on the right sideform:
- Appearance & Alignment: You can display and switch the socials' layout and choose among many templates as well as select the widget’s Alignment.
- Social links: You are able to set the On click action per social icon, you can completely disable it or ever re-order the Social links list.