In this article we will learn how to manage pages we have already created in our LearnWorlds school.
1. Go to Site builder → Edit School Site.
2. On the left dropdown menu, click on Manage all pages.
3. A table will appear containing all the pages you have created along with their details such as page groups, names, URLs, last update date, status, and actions. While in the Page Manager, you can also create a new page.
You can organize and keep track of your pages by adding groups to your pages in the Page Properties.
This list displays your Page names, and you can even re-arrange them in alphabetical order, by clicking the Page Names.
This list displays your Page URLs.
This list displays when a page was last edited.
This list displays if a page is published or not. For more information, check this article.
- Edit page: This transfers you to the Pages Builder of that page, where you can edit its sections, widgets, and access the page's properties, configure your pages' SEO and use our custom code editor.
- Preview Page: This transfers you to the Page Preview
- Clone page: This allows you to duplicate the selected page.
- Delete Page: Erases the page permanently.
Note: The following System pages cannot be deleted or converted to Draft:
- Product pages This includes Course, Bundle, and Subscription pages.
- Affiliates pages
- Blog Home Page, if you have enabled the Blog feature.