For your convenience, in LearnWorlds, you can perform bulk actions to manage your users more easily and faster. One of those actions is Bulk Tagging your users.
1. Navigate to Users → All Users.
2. Hover over Bulk actions, and click on Tag users.
3. Prepare the .xls or .xlsx file. Each Bulk action option offers a template excel file. You can download it, add the data and re-upload it. The template file contains 2 mandatory columns: email and tags.
Here is an example of how the file should be:
4. Specify if you want to add a universal tag to all the users included in the file. If you have already added the tags in your excel file, you can skip this step as it's optional.
5. By enabling Overwrite tags, previous tags of the specific users will be deleted, and only the new tags will be added.
6. Add a Name for Users Actions log, to identify the progress of your Bulk action.
7. Click on Add Tags.
If you want to manage your tags on our platform, you can easily do so by navigating to the Tag Manager page. To get there, you need from your admin's dashboard to click on Users → Management → Tag Manager.
As soon as you create a tag, you can see:
1. tag's creation date,
2. if you make any changes to a tag, you can see the updated date and time in the "Updated on" column,
3. the user who created it,
4. the number of users who are classified under this tag, as well as the tagged leads,
5. the number of platform elements that use each tag,
6. and the available tag actions for each tag.
If you want to learn more about managing your tags on our platform, please check out our relevant article here.
- Once the bulk action is completed, refresh the page to see the added tags.
- To find the record of your Bulk actions, navigate to Report Center → Users Action Log. You can find more about the Users Action Log here.
- It's important not to make any changes to the header row when downloading the default template. The titles should remain the same and not be re-ordered, renamed, or additional added. Otherwise, the upload will not be completed.
- Make sure to clear the format when copy-pasting information in your excel file, such as links on the emails or rich format on font styles. Otherwise, the import will not be completed.