In this article, you can find out more about how to create new pages in your LearnWorlds school.
Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
1. The default or selected Home page will appear. Click on the +New page at the top of the page.
2. Alternatively, from the drop-down list on the page's title, select Manage all pages. In the Pages Manager window, select New Page.
You will be given the option to choose either an empty page or one of our different ready-made Page Templates, with a variety of options, including:
- Landing pages
- 1 Click Sales Funnels
- Courses pages
- About Us pages
- Contact Us pages
- Pricing pages
- Blog pages
- Error pages
- Thank You pages
Once the page template is added, it automatically comes with your branding, and your chosen Colors and Fonts fetched from your Theme Explorer. You can then, of course, edit the page by altering the text/images and adding new sections or widgets.
For this example, we will choose a Landing page template.
On the window that appears, add the following details about the new page you are creating:
- The name of the new page.
- The name of the URL of the new page (slug).
- Whether or not you want the page to be added to a new page group
- Whether or not you want the new page to be published upon creation.
You can now find your newly created page in the Pages Manager under All Pages, and under the Page Group it belongs.