You can use a Youtube video to enrich your LearnWorlds school's content or in case you already have your own Youtube channel, what's better than including your YouTube videos in your courses?
In LearnWorlds, you can create Youtube learning activities using the YouTube embeddable code.
Create the Audio Learning Activity
1. Go to the Contents tab of your created course.
2. Click on Add an Activity under the selected course section.
3. Choose YouTube under the Multimedia category.
4. Give a title to your video and click Save or Save and Edit to start making changes right away.
Add the embed code
1. Find the video on Youtube, click on the Share option, and then on the Embed tab.
2. Then, copy the embeddable code.
3. To paste the embeddable code, go back to your LearnWorlds school and edit the YouTube learning activity. Hover over it and click on Settings.
4. Paste the Youtube embeddable code and click on Save.
You can also Password protect this learning activity for users who only have the password.
Users can also click on the Youtube link/URL and watch the video externally in the Youtube channel hence not within the LearnWorlds Course Player. If a user watches the video on the Youtube channel (hence out of the LearnWorlds Course player) then their progress in this Youtube learning activity will not be tracked in LearnWorlds since they will be watching the video externally.