You can include YouTube videos in your courses using the YouTube embeddable code.
Create the learning activity
1. Create a course.
2. Go to the Contents of your created course.
3. Click on Add an activity under the selected section.
4. Click on YouTube at the Multimedia menu.
5. Give a title to your Youtube learning activity and click on Save.
Add the embed code
1. To edit your YouTube video, hover over the learning activity and click on Settings.
2. To find the embeddable code of the YouTube video, choose the video from the YouTube website and copy the embeddable code by clicking on the Share option, and then on the Embed tab.