For all of your Graded SCORM packages, you can view & manage the results of your users on your school's Gradebook.
To access the Gradebook of a specific Graded SCORM package:
1. Go to Courses → Contents tab. Locate and hover over the Graded SCORM learning activity and click on Gradebook.
2. Alternatively, you may navigate to Reports Center → Gradebook and select the course for which you wish to see users' answers from the drop-down menu.
The Gradebook table will appear where you can locate the submitted Graded SCORM learning activity and edit your users' scores.
Once you click on Edit Score, a new side menu will appear, allowing you to:
1. Edit the user's score and change the score if you wish (that can be reset to the original at any time).
2. Add a new try: This option resets the user's progress within the SCORM package and allows the users to retake the Graded Scorm exam regardless of the internal Scorm rules. The previous grades are kept in the History and the completion of the course is not affected.
3. See more information on the edited score (who and when the change was made, as well as the original score) by hovering over the score.
4. Delete submitted records.