For all of your Graded SCORM packages, you can view the results of your users on your school's Gradebook page.
To access the Gradebook of a specific Graded SCORM package:
1. Go to the course and Graded SCORM package learning activity.
2. Click on Gradebook.
A new tab will open with the specific Graded SCORM package's Gradebook where you can view and edit your users' results.
1. Course's title.
2. Graded SCORM package's title.
3. User's score.
4. Edit Score option.
Clicking on Edit Score, you can view the user's details and the Assessment tries history with their score.
You can also:
1. Edit their score. Remember to hit Save for the score to be changed.
2. Add another try.
3. Click on OK and your changes will be saved.
- When adding another try for the user, the system will overwrite their previous score, even if the score was a passing one.
- The detailed structure or answers of the SCORM are not displayed in the Gradebook, as the SCORM will produce a single Score and/or Pass & Fail values.
You can find out more about our Gradebook, in our respective article.
You can find out more on how to upload Graded SCORM packages, here.