SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your school and courses through organic search engine results.
These are some steps you need to take for the best SEO optimization:
1. We suggest you de-activating the Automatically extract Course SEO option, in the Settings tab of your courses and include all the relevant keywords. You can find more information, in our respective article.
4. To increase your school's rank, you can take advantage of our built-in blog and write keyword-optimized blog articles. You can search on Google the keywords you want and, based on the results, you can write the relevant articles and also see the recommended ones.
5. If you are interested in learning a bit more about SEO, you can check our blog posts here:
- The Importance of SEO & SEM for Edupreneurs – The SEO Series Part 1
- Doing Keyword Research for your School – The SEO Series Part 2
6. You will need to start getting backlinks. Backlinks you earn are an essential component of off-site SEO – the more you can get the more chances you have to surface on search engine result pages. In the following articles, we will show you some of the most effective link-building strategies to get backlinks to your academy:
- Getting Backlinks to Your Academy
- Link Building For SEO: The Definitive Guide (2021)
- The Beginner’s Guide to Link Building
7. You can find more information on the analytics tools provided by LearnWorlds, as well as why and how you should use them, by checking out the articles below:
- How to integrate Google Analytics with your LearnWorlds school
- Why use analytics tools with your LearnWorlds school?
8. If you decide to use Google Analytics, don't forget to integrate the Google Tag Manager as well.
9. You can verify your school with Google.
In general, keep in mind that achieving SEO results is not an easy task, having in mind the number of competitors, i.e. those who want to be positioned for the same keywords. Search engine optimization is long-term work, which might need months to show any signs of improvement, as it requires systematic, tactical, and precise endeavor.