As an administrator, you can automate your school's email notifications to save time. A few times though, it is essential to track communication with learners to monitor closely their progress or activity. This is an action you can do so via the Emails log menu.
1. Go to Reports Center → Emails Log.
2. Check the total number of emails sent.
3. From the drop-down menu, choose a search option to filter results.
4. To track a learner’s email activity you may use the search option by entering their name or e-mail and hitting Enter.
5. You can also Remove filter after your searches.
6. Under the Actions column, click on the eye button to preview the email that the user has received.
Emails logs, as a reporting tool, can be used daily to track at a glimpse the learners’ progress in unlocking sections, bundle sales, subscription statuses, certificates awarded, and assignments graded by your instructors, and of course to make sure that the emails are being sent without an issue.