1. Navigate to Users → All Users.
2. Hover over Bulk actions, and click on Enroll users (available in the Learning Center plan or higher).
3. Prepare the .xls file. Each Bulk action option offers a template excel file. You can download it, add the data and re-upload it. The template file contains 4 columns: Email, Tags, Courses, and Bundles. In Courses and Bundles columns add the product's id. See how to find products' ids here.
Note: If you wish to enroll users in more than one course or bundle, add the symbol (;) between products' ids. If you wish to add more than one tag, add the comma symbol (,) between tags.
Here is an example of how the file should be:
4. Optionally, set a Justification (note) for enrollment.
5. Select if you want to send an email for enrollment to your users.
6. Add a Name for Users Actions log, to identify the progress of your Bulk action.
7. Click Enroll users.
To find the record of your Bulk actions, navigate to Report Center → Users Action Log.
You can find more about the Users Action Log here.