For your convenience, in LearnWorlds you are able to perform bulk actions to manage your users easier and faster. One of those actions is Bulk Enroll users into your courses.
To Bulk Enroll users in courses of your school:
1. Navigate to Users → All Users.
2. Hover over Bulk actions, and click on Enroll users.
3. Prepare the .xls or .xlsx file. Each Bulk action option offers a template excel file. You can download it, add the data and re-upload it. The template file contains 3 mandatory columns: Email, Courses, and Bundles, and one optional: Tags. In the Courses and Bundles columns add the product's ID. See how to find the product IDs here.
Here is an example of how the file should be:
4. Optionally, set a Justification (note) for enrollment.
5. Select if you want to send an email for enrollment to your users.
6. Add a Name for Users Actions log, to identify the progress of your Bulk action.
7. Click Enroll users.
As mentioned above, during Bulk Enroll you can choose to send an E-mail for Enrollment. This means that the users will receive the relevant Course Email notification email according to the type of the course the users are getting bulk enrolled to.
You will find more information on how to edit the Course Notification Emails of your school in this article.
- To find the record of your Bulk actions, navigate to Report Center → Users Action Log. You can find more about the Users Action Log here.
- It's important not to make any changes to the headers row when downloading the default template. The titles should remain the same and not be re-ordered, renamed or additional added. Otherwise, the upload will not be completed.
- Make sure to clear the format when copy-pasting information in your excel file, such as links on the emails or rich format on font styles. Otherwise, the import will not be completed.