ZenDesk is one of the various Support integrations that our interface provides. It is a customer service platform designed for companies that want to create customer relationships that are more meaningful, personal, and productive. It also helps companies provide great support and then mature with self-service and proactive engagement.
In order to integrate your LearnWorld with ZenDesk, follow the instructions below:
1. Navigate to Settings → Integrations → Customer Service:
2. Locate ZenDesk, activate its functionality, and paste the subdomain of this integration in the appropriate text field (in this example the domain is "learnworldshelp").
3. Don't forget to click on Save.
Users can navigate in your school and find the widget you have customized from within your ZenDesk domain on the bottom right.
Clicking Help opens up the email form:
They can type their name, email address, and question and submit it to you:
You can now handle the submitted messages from your email or your Zendesk account.
- Keep in mind that if your school is GDPR compliant visitors first need to accept cookies in order for the Zendesk help button to show up.
- We have researched Zendesk's options to help you out a bit in the future and found that you can use Zendesk's API codes to move the widget either vertically or horizontally or both. For more information on how to build this code, you will need to contact Zendesk. This code can be added in our custom code editor, and you can also inject it in the course player only, using liquid ("In Course Player" conditional). To learn more about liquid, check our article here.