Learning Center plan: Multiple selections and bulk actions are available
Pro plan: Bulk Actions available are Add and Tag users
Starter plan: No access to bulk actions
Trial: No access to bulk actions
On Users Action Log, you can see a record of your Bulk actions log. Navigate to Reports Center → Users Action Log. On this page you can see the following fields:
- User action title: You can view the title of the bulk action
- Date requested: Describes the exact date and time the bulk action started
- Date finished: Describes the exact date and time the bulk action finished
- Username: You can see the person who initiated the bulk action
- Status: You can check the status of the Bulk action
- Type: It describes the type of the bulk action (bulk enroll, bulk tag, bulk unenroll, bulk delete, etc)
- Uploaded file: You can download the file that was uploaded for the bulk action to take place.
- Result: You can see the results of the bulk action in detail (e.g 40/40 completed)
- File with failed: You can download the file that shows if a user failed to proceed with the bulk action (e.g reason: email not found, the user has already access to the product, etc)
To track a specific bulk action, you can filter your results according to the Bulk action type and the Date that the action was performed.