Need to save time and set up your school in no time? Here you will find a guide that covers the basic steps of building and launching your school. Keep in mind that you can find all the articles related to features provided in LearnWorlds in our Knowledge Base.
Manage your account
In case you haven't done it already, you can start a free 30-trial of LearnWorlds here (no credit card required). Once the trial period is over - or sooner if you feel ready to go live - you need to activate a plan. You can check out the plans here and compare all features here.
The Dashboard gives you a view of all the important events that have taken place in your school such as the New Sign-ups, Revenues, Product sales, Active learners, etc.
You can find more information in our relevant support article.
The Theme Explorer gives you the ability to configure your page’s Colors, Typography, Buttons & Inputs, and Layout.
1. Go to Site Builder → Theme Explorer or
2. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site and navigate to Design → Theme Explorer
For more detailed instructions, check out our relevant article.
After choosing the essential parts of your school pages in the Theme Explorer (brand color, font families, etc), you are ready to create your pages. We suggest you customizing the system's Home and After Login/Start pages first.
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site. The default or selected Home page will appear.
2. In case you would like to customize one of your system pages, go to Search for a page and type the name of the page or visit the Pages Manager.
3. In order to create a new one, click on the New page as described here.
You can find out more information about the pages' creation and management here.
Once you have created and customized your pages, you can start building your courses.
For more detailed information, check out our overview for course creation.
In order to start receiving payments for your courses, you need to connect your LearnWorlds site with a payment gateway.
1. Go to Settings → Financial → Payment Gateway.
2. Select and connect the Payment Gateway of your choice. Check out all the needed information here.
Note: Sandbox is used for testing purposes. A test environment before launching your school is ideal.