Checking the progress of your students is a very important part of running your online school. Either just for keeping tabs on how they are interacting with your content or to check their progress against formal requirements of a particular certification (e.g. having to spend a minimum amount of time in a course), sometimes it is necessary for you to be able to drill down in their statistics.
You can check the learning units your users have completed and how much time they spent on each course section and learning unit.
1. Click on Users ➡ All users.
2. Click on any user's Username in order to check their Progress.
3. On the User details panel, click on Courses.
4. You can see all the Progress information, for each course that the learner is enrolled in. You can easily see the sections/units they completed and how much time they spent.
- For detailed user progress, navigate to Report Center ➡ User progress.
- If you see the following "unenrolled/expired" red tag on the users' Courses card, it means that:
a) their course has either expired.
b) they have been manually unenrolled from the course.
c) they have lost access as they stopped paying for their installment plan (canceled or card issues).
d) or they have lost access as they stopped paying for their subscription plan.