Create the Video Learning Activity
1. Go to the Contents tab of your created course.
2. Click on Add an activity under the selected section.
3. Click on the Video option at the Multimedia menu.
4. Give a title to your video and click Save.
Select your Video File
1. Click on Settings in the video learning activity.
2. Under choose video file you can select from the Course Video Library by selecting a video that is uploaded in this course's video library.
3. You can select From Vimeo and:
A. Set up your Vimeo videos as Public or Hide from Vimeo in your Vimeo account settings and copy/paste the Vimeo ID (Check this link to find your Vimeo video's ID) in your video learning activity.
B. If you set your Vimeo video as Private instead of adding only the video Vimeo ID, you have to copy both the ID and hash from the Vimeo private video in the format VIDEO_ID?h=VIDEO_HASH. The hash can be found in the video's embedded code. Copy the Vimeo ID and hash (the part after video/ and before &) as highlighted in the following example:
Paste the Vimeo ID and hash in the relevant field under From Vimeo
5. You can select from all school videos and reuse a video that you have already added to another course video library.
6. Click on Save.
Note: If you select a video uploaded in your LearnWorlds library, the Interactive Video Editor will be available for that video.