1. Go to the Contents tab of your created course.
2. Click on Add an activity under the selected section.
3. Click on the Video option at the Multimedia menu.
4. Give a title to your video and click Save.
Selecting your Video File
1. Click on Settings in the video learning activity.
2. Under choose video file you can select from the Course Video Library by selecting a video that is uploaded in this course's video library.
5. Or you can select from all school videos and reuse a video that you have already added to another course video library.
6. Click on Save.
Note: If you select a video uploaded in your LearnWorlds library, the Interactive Video Editor will be available for that video.