Create the Video Learning Activity
1. Go to Courses and visit the Contents tab of your created course.
2. Click on Add Activity under the selected course section.
3. Choose the Video (Interactive) learning activity under the Multimedia category.
4. Give a title to your learning activity and click Save or Save and Edit to start making changes right away.
Select your Video File
1. Hover over the Video learning activity and click on Settings.
2. Under Choose video file you can select to upload a video:
- From the Course Video Library (you are selecting a video that is uploaded in this course's video library).
- From Vimeo if you have integrated Vimeo Video Storage in your school. You need to set up your Vimeo videos as Public in your Vimeo account settings and copy/paste the Vimeo ID (check this link to find your Vimeo video's ID) into your video learning activity. If you set your Vimeo video as Private, only you (and your team members on your Vimeo account) can see your video.
- From Wistia if you have integrated Wistia Video Storage in your school.
- From all school videos. You can select an existing video that is already uploaded on another course in your school. This way you can reuse a video that you have already added to another course video library.
- Paste the Vimeo ID and hash in the relevant From Vimeo field.
- Paste the Wistia ID of the video you want to upload in the relevant From Wistia field (check this link to copy-paste your Wistia video ID, which will look something like this: h1z3uqsjal).
3. You can also Password protect this learning activity for users who only have the password.
4. Click on Save.
Note: You can select one Video Storage Provider (LearnWorlds, Wistia, Vimeo) at a time. You cannot use all of them simultaneously to store your videos.