Have you already created a LearnWorlds school and wanna contact us? Are you considering our platform for your online academy but want more information? You can create a ticket, and our support team will be more than happy to help. There are three ways to contact us.
1. If you are logged in to your school as an admin, click on Ask for help at the bottom right. If you are on your Dashboard, select Need help? at the bottom left and the Ask for help button will appear.
In case our articles do not include information for your inquiry, click on Contact Us to submit your ticket. You can also attach a relevant file, as a screenshot, in order to provide more information about your request.
2. Visit support.learnworlds.com and click on Submit a ticket after signing in/signing up.
You will be redirected to a ticket form, where you can enter all your details and add an attachment if it is required.
Note: It is required to create a new account at LearnWorlds Help Center, even if you are a LearnWorlds school admin.
In order to set up your support portal account click on Login. On the page that loads, you will have the option to sign up by clicking on Sign up with us.
3. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some tips we can share when creating a support ticket so we can provide high-quality assistance are:
- Be as specific as possible. Feel free to include any detail you can so that we can have more information to work on.
- Include visuals. A screenshot of the issue you are facing, or even better a detailed screencast of the steps you followed will greatly help us understand what you are experiencing.
- Avoid questions about multiple issues in one ticket. In case you want assistance with more than one topic, don't hesitate to create multiple tickets so we can swiftly and more accurately reach back to you.
Pick the most convenient method to submit your ticket and we look forward to hearing from you soon!
Note: You can also check our LearnWorlds Academy with courses on how to author the platform, create your content and exclusive courses, on how to market your school, and bring sales.