With the password protection feature, you will be able to secure your learning activities by adding a password. If your course contains sensitive material, you will now be able to protect it, as in order to access the learning activity the users will first have to enter a password provided by an admin.
Create a Learning Activity
1. Create a course.
2. Go to Courses and find your desired course.
3. Navigate to the Contents tab of your course.
4. After creating a section, click on Add activity and select an activity type. You can find more information on the supported types of learning activities here.
Add Password Protection
1. Hover over the learning activity and click on Settings.
2. In the side form that appears, tick the box next to This unit should be password protected.
3. Add a password in the field that appears below and Save your changes.
Before the users submit the password for the learning activity, the course player will display the following message: "This content is protected. To view, please enter the password."
They will need to enter the password in the field below and either press Enter or click on the arrow.