In case you would like to disable the setting of only selling your products with subscriptions, then you can find in-depth information in this article on how to promote both subscription and individual courses in your school.
1. Make sure that you have disabled the following setting under Stripe Payment Gateway, in the Financial settings of your school.
2. Add a price to all the paid courses in case there isn’t one already.
3. Enable the extended menu for the Enroll Button, under the Pricing tab.
4. Check that all the “Course Layout” pages include the Enroll (extended menu) which by default shows the available payment options (e.g. subscriptions, installments, bundles, individual prices).
- If you no longer wish to promote subscriptions, you can archive them, or disable the extended menu option.
- In case you would like some courses to be sold only as part of subscriptions, and not as individual courses, make sure to submit a ticket or send us an email at email@example.com to provide more information.