In LearnWorlds besides the fact that a user can register themselves through the sign-up form and create an account within your school, you can also manually add a new user.
Add a new user
As an Admin, you have two options for creating new user accounts.
1. Click on Users → +Add New User.
2. Or click on Users → All Users and click on Add User.
3. Fill out the needed information for the new account:
- User Details: Update the user's username & email.
- User role: Manage the user's role based on the Administrative, Instructional, Reporting role levels as well as Affiliates. Note: The User Roles are available in our Learning Center plans or higher.
- User tags: Add or remove a tag from the user.
- Validate that the user has given consent to receive emails from this school (when the GDPR is enabled)
- Sign up Validation rules: Apply the validation rules of the Sign-up custom fields.
4. Click on Add user to finalize the process.
You can also create a new user (and assign a specific role at the same time), via the Admins, Instructors, and Reporters page (available in our Learning Center plans or higher).
- An activation e-mail will be sent automatically to the new user, asking them to set up a password for the account.
- If you have more than one user you wish to add to your online school, you have the ability to Bulk import your users.
Search for Users
After adding your users, there might be a case where you want to find a specific user manually through your users' list.
To do so, in the search box you can type the name, or the e-mail of a user. You can use filters to specify the Course, Date, Role, or Status of the user, in order to limit your search.
- You can also search users by tags. To do so, click on the Tag filter option, and all the available tags will appear.
- For more detailed search options, you can check our Reporting Tools here.
For more Advanced Searching and filtering, you can click on the Advanced Search option and add more filters. On the top ribbon, you can also export the user report. This feature is available to Learning Center plans or higher.