LearnWorlds supports the option of embedding so you can import all sorts of web content to your courses.
Create the Embed Learning Activity
1. Go to the Contents tab of your created course.
2. Click on Add an activity under the selected section.
3. Click on the Embed option at the Embed menu.
4. Give a title to your Embed learning activity and click on Save.
Insert the embed code
1. To edit your embed learning activity, hover over the learning activity and click on Settings.
2. Paste the embed HTML code, and click on Save.
Note: You can find more information on how to integrate a Third-Party Tool (which can generate an embed code) with your LearnWorlds school here.