High Volume & Corporate
LearnWorlds supports the option of embedding so you can import all sorts of web content to your courses.
Create the Embed Learning Activity
1. Go to the Contents tab of your created course.
2. Click on Add an activity under the selected section.
3. Click on the Embed option in the Embed menu.
4. Give a title to your Embed learning activity and click on Save or Save and Edit to make changes immediately.
Insert the embed code
1. To edit your embed learning activity, hover over the learning activity and click on Settings.
2. Paste the embedded HTML code, and click on Save.
3. You can also Password protect this learning activity for users who only have the password.
Note: You can find more information on integrating a Third-Party Tool (which can generate an embed code) with your LearnWorlds school here.