With Bulk actions, you can bulk import, enroll, unenroll, tag, suspend or delete users by uploading an .xls file, directly from your User Management Page.
Learning Center plan: Multiple selections and all bulk actions via a file
Pro Trainer plan: Multiple selections, bulk import users, and bulk tag users via a file
Starter plan: Upgrade needed
Trial: Upgrade needed
Bulk actions via File
Hover over Bulk actions and choose the bulk action you wish to perform. Each action offers a template excel file (.xls). You can download it, add the data and re-upload it.
- Bulk Import (available in the Pro trainer plans or higher)
- Bulk Enroll (available in the Learning Center plans or higher)
- Bulk Tag (available in the Pro trainer plans or higher)
- Bulk Unenroll (available in the Learning Center plans or higher)
- Bulk Suspend (available in the Learning Center plans or higher)
- Bulk Delete (available in the Learning Center plans or higher)
Alternatively, select multiple users and perform specific bulk actions, available in the Pro trainer plans or higher. These actions are Enroll, Unenroll, Suspend and Delete users.
Click on the users you wish and choose one of the available bulk actions.
Note: In case you wish to resend the registration/activation mail to imported users, see the steps here.
In the User Action log page, you can see more information for your Bulk actions, such as the date an action was requested and completed, the status, and the type of the action. You can also see the result of the action and download if needed, the failed file that includes detailed information about the cause of failure.
To find the records of your Bulk actions, navigate to Report Center → Users Action Log.