- When a user is registered/updated
- When products are bought
- When an email lead is captured
- When a certificate is awarded
- When a course is completed
- When a subscription/installment is paid
- When a subscription/installment is canceled
- When a subscription trial is started
How to set up your LearnWorlds Webhooks
You will find more information on how to set up and manage your LearnWorlds Webhooks:
2. As soon as you have your Zapier account activated, you need to Make a Zap by clicking on the relevant button on the top left corner of your Zapier page.
3. To set Zapier to gather information about when a new user signs up or when a user profile is updated from LearnWorlds you need to select and click on webhook on the right side of the window that appears.
4. Select the second choice to Catch Hook and click on Continue.
5. Hit Ctrl+C in order to copy the webhook URL that appears above the Test trigger. Enter the copied URL in your LearnWorlds school (explained how in the next 2 steps), and then click on Test Trigger.
6. Navigate to your LearnWorlds school and select Settings → Integrations → Webhooks.
Activate the relevant When a user is registered/updated trigger, paste the webhook URL you just copied, and click on Save. After that click on Send Dummy Data that shows up.
7. Back to your Zapier account, Zapier will have received the test webhook so click on Continue to proceed.
8. Choose an action app to which Zapier will send the data received from your Learnworlds school. Type the name of the app you wish to link on the search bar below.