Net Promoter Score® (NPS®) can be used to measure customer experience and predict business growth. It aims to assist school owners in gaining insight from their school’s users. You can read more about NPS® here.
Net Promoter, NPS, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered U.S. trademarks, and Net Promoter Score and Net Promoter System are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.
Enable and Setup NPS
Navigate to Marketing → Customer Feedback → NPS to enable NPS.
After you activate the feature, there are some details you need to set up:
1. When to collect NPS Data, you can choose the form to appear always to your users or in a specific timeframe. You also have the option to add tags to your users who submit the NPS form within the NPS data collection period.
2. The NPS form audience, your form can appear to:
- All your users.
- Paying users only. You can also configure how many days the user needs to be a paying user before showing the NPS survey.
- Users who have spent more than X hours on the platform.
- Tagged users.
3. Where to show the NPS form, the form can be shown on the after-login page or on all of your pages. However, you can exclude the payment page or/and your course player pages.
4. If users can skip the NPS form, you can allow them to skip your form but also set when to show skipped NPS form again, and when to stop showing skipped NPS form.
5. You can Ask users for ratings repeatedly, and configure if you wish to show the NPS form again to the users who answered upon reactivating the NPS.
NPS Form Appearance
In this tab, you can choose the appearance of the NPS form. It can be the default, fullscreen, dialogue & sidebar. The layout can also be edited, you can see a mockup of what your choice will look like and also configure its width. Please keep in mind that this form can only be edited from here.
You can edit the included question, the labels, and the thank you message, too; however, we suggest not changing the included questions but only translating them if needed.
There is also an option to Auto-close the form on submission and to add an extra feedback question. Previewing your form is always the best way to check if everything appears as you wish.
This tab is the central place for showing the statistics from the responses. You can check the:
- User satisfaction
- Rating frequency
- Responses per day
- NPS Trends
There you can find three different satisfactory groups, Detractors (users that rate 1-6), Passives (users that rate 7-8), and Promoters (users that rate 9-10) and also check the respective diagrams that are created based on your users' responses.
NPS Form Responses
In the Responses tab, you can see the users' responses, filter, export them, and delete them if you wish. There is also the option to view the responses of a sub-group and check how much time users spend on the platform.
Where else does the NPS information show up?
1. You can check your user's responses on their User Card.
4. Webhook responses that involve user info.
How to re-show the NPS survey?
If you want to re-show the NPS survey so users can re-fill it out, this has to be done for all the users. So, you will need to:
1. Keep the setting as "YES"
2. Disable NPS and Save.
3. Re-enable NPS and Save again.
Here is how an NPS form will appear to your users: