LearnWorlds' Site Builder offers intuitive ways to perform basic design actions (like adding, deleting, and moving sections), allowing you to put all your effort into deciding upon your school's design rather than focusing on how to perform the actions needed to achieve it.
You can learn more about Creating Pages and Page Structure here.
- The Sections are the main blocks in between the Topbar & Footer of your LearnWorlds site, and they build up the page's content.
- Widgets are helpful components that enrich the layout area of the pages. They are additional elements that can be added to any page's sections or to your topbar.
Copy & Paste a Section and/or Widget
You can copy and paste a section or widget you have created on another page or another position to the same page. This is useful, especially in cases where you have spent quite some time customizing a particular element, and you want to use it again.
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site and navigate to the page you wish via the Pages Manager.
2. Select the section or widget you want to copy.
3. Click on Copy at the top of the side form.
4. Go to any other page and paste this element. To paste it below another section/widget, click on the other element and select Paste below at the top of the side form.
- The Course Hero section is available only on the course layout pages of your school because it is dedicated to the respective course, so the section cannot be copied.
Similarly, if you don't want to copy and paste a whole section you can edit a singular widget of a section to copy and paste it from the respective options in the side form.