In this article, we will see how you can manage your school's certificates, download the awarded certificates, delete them or change their data.
After a Certificate has been issued, all the details of the user and the respective course that the certificate is affiliated with appear on Reports Center → Exams → Certifications.
You can check out the:
- Course (for which the Certificate was awarded)
- Date (when the Certificate was awarded)
- Type of the Certificate: Legacy or New Assessment Builder.
- Download a PDF copy of the Certification
- Number of Attempts
- Final score (available in the Certificate of Knowledge)
You can also:
1. Filter Certificates (by dates and courses) and search with keywords.
2. Export data in CSV or XLS format. If there are more than 300 Certification records, then the report will be displayed on the Reports log page.
3. Choose to Edit or Delete the certificate under the Manage column.
Change First & Last Name on the Certificate
By choosing to Edit the Certification, you can change the First and Last name that appears in the Certificate PDF.
You can also send a Notification to users by enabling the When awarded a certificate trigger in the Learners Settings of your LearnWorlds school.
The users will receive their Notification in their inbox, where they can also download the certificate as a PDF.
Note: This notification also reflects changes e.g, if the name on the certificate changes, the updated name will be downloaded; if deleted, the certificate won't be downloadable anymore.
Create a Certificate Learning Activity
You will find How to create a Certificate Learning Activity in the articles below: