After a Certificate has been issued, all the details of the user and the respective course that the certificate is affiliated to, appear on Reports Center → Exams → Certifications.
You can check out:
- User's Username
- Course for which the Certificate was awarded
- Date of the event
- Type of the Certificate
- Download a PDF copy of the Certification
- Number of Attempts
- Final score (for the Certificate of Knowledge)
You can also:
1. Filter data (by dates and courses) and search for users.
2. Export data in CSV or XLS format. If there are more than 300 Certification records, then the report will be displayed on the Reports log page.
3. Choose to Edit or Delete the certificate, under the Manage column.
- By choosing to Edit the Certification, you are able to change the First and Last name that appears in the Certificate PDF.
- Each user can download the earned Certificate with their updated personal details on it (Name & Surname) unlimited times either from the course player or from their profile page.