In LearnWorlds, you can allow your users to schedule a 1:1 session with you as an admin or any course creators and instructors using the built-in Calendly integration. You can also offer Group Sessions to let multiple users schedule and participate in the same session. If you do not wish to connect Calendly with your LearnWorlds school, you can always create an embed learning activity, and embed the calendly event.
You can allow your users to schedule a 1:1 session with you as an admin or any course creators and instructors using the built-in Calendly integration. After connecting Calendly with your LearnWorlds school, you can create 1:1 session learning activities, connect them with event types created in your Calendly account and provide 1:1 sessions to your students.
You can create and offer Group sessions after connecting Calendly with your LearnWorlds school, which will allow you to scale your offering with group sessions since the same time slot can be scheduled many times by multiple users.
Embed Calendly in your course
You can still add a Calendly meeting calendar in a course as an embed learning activity; if you do not wish to connect your Calendly account, by following these steps:
1. Visit Calendly, sign up, or log in to your account.
2. To embed your personal scheduling page, click on Share Your Link, located in the drop-down menu.
3. In the popup window that appears, click Embed on Your Website.
4. Choose the Inline type of embed. Click on Copy Code and close the popup window.
Embed it in your course
1. Create an embed learning activity in your selected course.
2. Paste the embedded code.
This is the page your users will use to schedule a personal or team meeting with you.