In most cases, users will self-enroll to your subscription plan however, occasionally you might wish to manually enroll a user within your LearnWorlds school out of charge. It's important to note that in order to have subscriptions in your LearnWorlds school you need to integrate Stripe payment gateway.
You will find all the details on how to create and offer subscription packages for your valuable courses in this article.
1. Go to Users → All users.
2. Find the user you wish to manually enroll in a subscription plan, hover over Manage and click on Enroll to Product option.
3. In the Enroll user to product menu that will appear, choose the subscription you wish to manually enroll your users in.
4. When you select the subscription you may also set the duration that the user is enrolled in the subscription plan, change the price, and add an enrollment justification note.
5. Click on Enroll user.
- This manual subscription enrollment within your LearnWorlds school does not reflect on Stripe and it does not involve any payment. You give out-of-charge access to the subscription hence we recommend setting the price as 0 (to avoid confusing your user).
- If you wish to manually enroll a user to a subscription so they will get enrolled in Stripe’s subscription “trial” mode and later be notified to enter their credit card details and get charged for the next billing cycles, you have to do it via Stripe. You will find more details in this article: How to Manually Add Users to a Subscription Plan through Stripe.
- There is no Bulk option to enroll users massively to a subscription plan.
- Users are not able to subscribe to more than one subscription plan hence an admin cannot manually subscribe a user to more than one subscription within LearnWorlds.