You can save time and effort in creating your Ebook content by utilizing the built-in AI (Artificial Intelligence) assistant! You can improve the quality of your Εbook writing, and get guidance throughout the Ebook writing process in terms of research, editing or proofreading.
More specifically, the AI assistant can help with:
- Sentence structure (grammar and syntax), spelling or grammatical errors.
- Tone and writing style, based on audience.
- Topic and content creation, such as outlines, summaries, and idea generation based on trends.
- Research in finding related resources for the creation of the topic.
Start with AI from Scratch
a. Create your Εbook learning activity and click Edit Ebook.
b. Click on Start with AI to get assistance on content creation (text).
c. Υou need to edit the prompt and define the:
1. Type of the Ebook (e.g. case study, academic article, introduction, summary etc).
2. Description of what the text should include.
3. Structure (intro, outro or full chapter text).
4. Detail of content and extracting information based on a text paragraph, a URL or an already existing learning activity in your courses.
5. Addressing Audience (e.g. python learners, English language students etc).
6. Tone of voice (e.g. formal, informal, motivational etc.)
7. Resources as studying material for AI to generate.
8. As soon as the content is generated, we strongly suggest proofreading the material. You can:
- Insert the generated content into your Ebook
- Attempt a new version and regenerate.
- Edit the prompt again and redefine the previous settings.
- Expand and create more content.
- Shorten and reduce the content.
- Ask AI to improve results, by inserting updated information on the specific subject.
As soon as the content is inserted, you can use the AI assistant to further edit the Ebook.
Create Text Content
This prompt is the same as the one explained earlier: "Start with AI from Scratch".
This prompt generates ideas for a creative story when inserting topic keywords. You can also enrich the story by adding additional information such as the scene, characters, some key points, or an ending.
You can turn a short outline into a full story with rich descriptions, and continue the story with further suggestions from the AI that fits the context.
This prompt generates a list of questions and answers for a specific topic. You can also define the amount of Q&As to include, their complexity, and the length of the answers such as concise, balanced or comprehensive.
By inserting a target keyword and topic, the AI assistant can populate FAQ questions and content.
This prompt creates a timeline for a specific topic. You can also define the precise dates, the extent of the milestones' description, the number of milestones and the focus area.
The timeline can refer to an upcoming project that outlines all the important tasks that need to be completed along with the deadlines and the required resources. It can also refer to a past event that occurred during a specific timeline, serving as studying material or reference.
You can create a set of journal prompts for a specific topic for reflective learning. You can also define the number of prompts, their difficulty, and their goal (e.g. growth, inspiration etc).
Journal prompts can inspire mindfulness, creativity, self-reflection, and interpersonal relationship growth. You can even create an assessment if you would like to collect the users' input: How to Create a Reflection Journal Activity
This prompt can generate a glossary for specific topics. You can also define the number of terms, the length of description (concisely, extensively), and the order of the terms (e.g. alphabetical).
Glossaries can cover a variety of acronyms, technical terms, dictionary definitions and beyond.
Create learning objectives
This prompt can generate learning objectives for a topic. You can also use a specific methodology (such as Bloom's taxonomy, Reigeluth's simplified conditions or SMART goals), and you can define the number of objectives, the focus and the complexity level.
Simplify a concept
This prompt can simplify a topic and break down the main definitions. You can also add key terms to enhance the generated output.
Explain as a character
This prompt can create an explanation of a topic as a historical, fictional, or real-person character, providing a novel and engaging way of interaction! You can define the character, and the topic, and also set the length and tone of the description (positive, negative, neutral).
This prompt can generate a creative description of a topic. You can also define the description style (e.g. metaphorical).
Create a Socratic dialogue
This prompt utilizes the Socratic Method that stimulates philosophical discussion. You can also define whether the approach will be positive or negative, and the aim of the dialogue.
Provide different viewpoints
This prompt can generate different perspectives on a topic that can be defined in a specific context. You can also select the number of viewpoints.
This prompt can provide a concept comparison. You can also add extra concepts to compare, and define the format of the text (e.g. table, list, free text).
List pros & cons
This prompt can generate a list of pros and cons about a topic. You can also define the number of pros and cons, and the depth of description analysis.
Create a dilemma
This prompt can create a dilemma around a topic that can stimulate productive thinking and reflection. You can also include some key considerations, and whether the dilemma is epistemic or ontological.
Create discussion prompts
You can create discussion prompts for a specific topic to spark deeper thinking or engage students in a conversation if you are simultaneously present on a live session. You can also define the number of prompts, specific keywords, and expected duration of discussion.
This prompt can generate some common misconceptions on a topic. You can also define the level of detail included and the number of misconceptions.
This prompt can generate critique and review on a topic. You can also define the type of critique (e.g. constructive, radical etc).
Explain process in steps
This prompt generates an elaboration of a process and breaks it down into small steps. You can also define the process as an analogy or metaphor.
Apply instructional approach
This prompt creates an instructional text on a topic. You can also select a specific instructional approach (e.g. Kolb's Experiential Learning Theory), and the length of description.
Learning Fun Content
Create a joke
This prompt can create a joke for a specific topic. You can also add specific keywords to be included.
Create a poem
This prompt can create a poem for a specific topic. You can also add specific keywords to be included.
Create a song
This prompt can create a song for a specific song. You can also specify the rhyme scheme and add specific keywords.
Create an emoji story
This prompt can create a story that includes emojis.
When you insert the content in your ebook, you can further edit the text widgets. More specifically, you can:
- Polish Text: improves the text in terms of syntax and grammar.
- Rewrite Text: rephrase the text.
- Make it Bold: mark the whole text block as bold.
- Make it Catchy: rephrase some of the sentences and words with an enhanced dictionary.
- Make it Powerful: mark some words as bold, to emphasize specific terms.
- Make it Compelling: rephrase some of the sentences and words with a captivating dictionary.
- Shorten: reduce the amount of content.
- Expand: increase the amount of content.
- Summarize: create a summary of the content.
- Analyze the Style, Voice, and Tone: provide an explanation of the text's style, voice and tone.
- Change Tone: change the text tone e.g. casual, direct.
- Translate: translate the text to a different language from the available dropdown menu.
AI Prompts per Plan
Trial - 100/month
Starter - 300/month
Pro trainer - 500/month
Learning Center - 1000/month
High Volume - 2000/month
Responsible use of AI
To make the most of this advanced technology, it's important to keep ethical considerations and limitations in mind.
Double-check Accuracy and Reliability: Ensure the information provided is accurate and relevant to your topic, by cross-referencing with trustworthy sources.
Put Privacy and Security First: Be conscious of the data you share while interacting with AI.
Be Aware of AI-based Assistance Limitations: Recognize that AI might not have all the answers for every topic, so use it just as a supportive companion.
The Perfect Balance: Foster a productive partnership between AI and your own knowledge when exploring any subject. Let AI spark new ideas and possibilities while trusting your creativity and intuition for your final decisions.