Lottie is an open-source animation file format that's tiny with high quality, and can engage users in your School!
To add an Animation Widget to any section of your pages:
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you want to edit from the Pages Manager.
If you wish to make changes to the Animations' appearance, click on it to adjust the below fields on the right sideform:
- Lottie Animation: You can click on the Change option and either choose a template from the already existing ones, or you can even upload one! We recommend visiting the following page https://lottiefiles.com/ for more options and templates!
- You can also set its frame size.
- Playback Options: Here you can pick when will this animation play if it will loop or not, choose to have it play in reverse, and the animation's speed.
- Background: You can set a background color or an image.
Note: After adding a widget, you may want to make alterations to the widgets' general settings, actions, and layout settings in the editing Sideform.