Lottie is an open-source animation file format that's tiny with high quality, and can engage users in your School!
To add an Animation Widget to any section of your pages:
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you want to edit from the Pages Manager.
3. Click on the + icon/ Add Widget to add the Animation Widget.
If you wish to make changes to the Animations' appearance, click on it to adjust the below fields on the right sideform:
- Lottie Animation: You can click on the Change option and either choose a template from the already existing ones, or you can even upload one! We recommend visiting the following page https://lottiefiles.com/ for more options and templates!
- You can also set its frame size.
- Playback Options: Here you can pick when will this animation play if it will loop or not, choose to have it play in reverse, and the animation's speed.
- Background: You can set a background color or an image.
Note: After adding a widget, you may want to make alterations to the widgets' general settings, actions, and layout settings in the editing Sideform.