LearnWorlds offers an Interactive Video Editor with advanced functionalities and a handy sidebar menu that allows you to add elements in your videos, such as your Player Skin (available in the Pro Trainer plan or higher), in a few easy steps.
1. Select a course and navigate to its Contents.
2. Hover over the respective video learning activity and click on Edit video.
3. Click on Player Skin and select the one of your choice.
4. Click on Save.
- The color of your player's skin is set to the one used as your Brand primary in your color settings.
- You can also edit your default video player skin in your video settings. For more information, click here.
- In order to implement the full-screen functionality in the interactive video player (which supports interactive elements and subtitles), navigate to our respective article.
You can check all of the interactive Video Editors' features and availability per plan here.
You can check more information about how to upload, setup and manage your videos here.