Fomo is the best tool for Social Proof Notifications. It’s designed to increase conversions by showing off customer interactions taking place in your LearnWorlds school (such as user signups and course purchases).
Fomo’s notifications will appear to new visitors letting them know of new registrations, course sales, earned certificates by your students, and more! We have already prepared some notification templates to start serving your visitors ;)
Read along to see how you can integrate FOMO with your LearnWorlds school and here is an extra treat from us: Sign up for a FOMO account via LearnWorlds here and get 50% off for your first month.
a. Go to Settings → Integrations → Social Proof.
b. Paste the API Auth Token copied from your FOMO Account.
You can find the token by following these steps:
1. Go to FOMO home page and choose Settings.
2. On the next page, scroll to the API Access section and copy the Auth Token.
3. That token should then be pasted in your school’s API Auth Token field.
4. Go back again to your FOMO account and under Embed, you can copy FOMO's embeddable code.
5. Go to your LearnWorlds school and paste the code at the Paste your embeddable code section.
6. Click Save to save your progress and sync LearnWorlds with FOMO.
Let’s see how are the ready-made message templates for your school created by LearnWorlds. These templates are transferred to the Templates page where you can find and select them.
These are the ready-made Notifications LearnWorlds has prepared for you. LearnWorlds creates the relevant template in FOMO for each notification. Whenever a certain activity happens in your LearnWorlds school the appropriate event is registered in FOMO.
Activity in your school
What is this
FOMO template name
a student was awarded a new certificate
LW AWARDED CERTIFICATE
Enrolled Free Course
a new student was enrolled in a free course
LW ENROLLED ΤΟ FREE COURSE
a new product is bought in your school
LW PRODUCT BOUGHT
a new lead is collected
LW NEW LEAD
New User Registration
|New User Registration|
LW NEW USER REGISTRATION
This kind of notification can be activated or deactivated very easily. Just go to your school, choose Integrations, select the Marketing option and then check the boxes of the events you wish to activate or deactivate.
- Keep in mind that in order for the variables under "LW NEW USER REGISTRATION" template to be used (eg. country), you must also have them created in Site Builder → Sign in/up → Sign up fields.
- Don’t forget that in case you want to edit these notifications, you are able to do it by going to FOMO settings. You can also edit each notification text, by editing the relevant template in FOMO.