In LearnWorlds, we support different Learning Activities and with the SlideShare Presentation Learning Activity, you can include a SlideShare presentation in your courses using its embed code.
Create the Slideshare learning activity
2. Go to Courses, find your course & then go to its Contents tab.
3. Click on Add an Activity.
4. Under the Embed category choose the SlideShare learning activity.
5. Give a title to your Embed learning activity and click on Save or Save & Edit to make changes immediately.
Add the embed code
1. To edit your presentation, hover over the Slideshare learning activity and click on Settings.
2. Add the embed code of your SlideShare uploaded presentation.
3. You can also Password-protect this learning activity for users who only have the password.
Here is how a Slideshare presentation will appear to your users:
Note: To find the embed code of the SlideShare uploaded presentation you would like to add to your course, you will need to select the appropriate Privacy Settings (don't forget to hit Update, found at the bottom of the page).
Copy the Embed code, either by clicking on the Copy button or double-clicking on the code itself.
Your users can view your SlideShare uploaded presentations from within your LearnWorlds school.