With the LearnWorlds Popup Builder, you are able to create amazing popups and improve the overall experience of your users by adding interactivity. If you wish to capture email leads to grow your email lists what is better than engaging with your online visitors with an Email popup to encourage them to submit their email addresses and join your newsletter.
Create a popup
To create a popup navigate to Site Builder → Edit School Site, to view the Popup menu option. Click on New Popup. You can choose among the ready-made Email popup templates or Create Your Own.
Once the Popup template is chosen, you can add a Get email widget with the option of adding First and Last names. Then click on Edit Form and delete the ready-made email submission field by clicking the bin icon on the sideform.
Your visitors will be able to submit their first and last names along with their email addresses in the created popup. The submitted information can be found under the Marketing → Leads from Pages.
Edit Popup Settings
After you create the new Popup, you can further customize the Popup's settings:
- Set the Popup status draft or public.
- Make modifications to its Appearance e.g., choose its position on the page.
- Choose if the targetted audience will be all, logged-in/out users, or users with a specific tag.
- Choose where in the school and when the popup to show. You may choose it shows when a visitor attempts to exit any page of your LearnWorlds school. E.g., In the entire site and with an On exit intent trigger.
- Set specific rules, e.g., how many times the popup will show.
- Set a delayed value that creates the timeframe after which the popup will show up.
- Select the popup Background and Backdrop color.
Make sure to save your changes.
Click on the email form or click on Edit form to change the following:
a. You can select the Editing view (Before or After submit) to alter the text that users will see before and after the submission.
b. You can set an action to be generated after users submit their information by clicking on the drop-down menu from the Redirect on submit option.
c. There is the option to tag your leads based on the email grabber they used to submit their email. You can view this subscription detail in your Leads From Pages email list under Tag section. You can also use the filter menu for tags.
You can preview the created popup on different devices, and within the popup, you can add any widget you like or drag and drop all the different components.
If you wish to capture the leads' First and Last names as well, you can add the relevant Get email widget by following the steps here.