The Daily News newspaper is populated by RSS feeds. The instructor/author can select any number of RSS feeds and declare them through the authoring environment. Every few hours (depending on the number of feeds/news, traffic, etc) the Daily News fetches the new articles.
1. Go to Settings → Learning Apps → Daily News.
2. Click on Add feed at the top.
3. Type or paste the URL of the RSS feed you would like to add and click on Save.
4. Review which feeds are activated and which are not in the Fetching column. Before your new RSS feed starts contributing to your Daily News live newspaper, you have to activate them. You can also preview your Daily news page, Refresh feeds and preview Articles.
5. Your new feed is now active! In a few hours, the new items will start appearing in your Daily News section on any of your pages and your Daily news page.